Monday, September 17, 2012

Battle shall be joined...

Got a tentative date set for our next battle, and a point value and scenario selected. It will be a 650pt battle playing the LoME "To Kill a King" scenario, albeit using the Warband system.
I'll be using good this time around, and am thinking of using a Numenorean army. Toward that end, I finished painting my Numenorean Archers yesterday and am starting on my spearmen. The last time I used Numenor (22Feb12) I had to use a lot of proxies and unpainted minis to fill out my army. While I don't have a problem with this, I do prefer to use the "proper" mini if I have them available, and painted is of course better yet. I have since managed to expand my Numenoreans to 12 bows, 12 spears and probably 20 or so sword & shield warriors, as well as my Captain of Numenor and Isildur and Elendil. Anyway, here is my tentative army list:

Warband 1:
Elendil /w Horse & Shield
6 Warriors of Numenor /w Shields
6 Warriors of Numenor /w Spears & Shields

Warband 2:
Isildur /w Horse & Shield

6 Warriors of Numenor /w Shields
6 Warriors of Numenor /w Spears & Shields

Warband 3:
Anarmegil (Captain of Numenor) /w Heavy Armor
12 Warriors of Numenor /w Bows

650pts, 39 models, 8 might

No comments:

Post a Comment