Sunday, September 2, 2012

Goblins and Marauder

Finally finished painting some more Moria Goblins (4 shields, 4 spears, 4 bows). Not a real big fan of painting the goblins for whatever reason. I think it is the small(er) size to try painting the faces (which I'm not that great at anyway). Everything else is relatively simple. Also, painted my Warg Marauder. Still not sold on Finecast, but it turned out ok I think. This one had a bubble pocket on the right side of the lead, armored goblins face which took out most of the lower helmet visor. The rest of it seemed ok, though the goblin riders seemed a bit "rough" for lack of a better term. I htink this marauder may have been the same one that had been in the store since February when they were released, so maybe they hadn't gotten some of the quality control issues sorted yet, as a few fincast minis I've gotten more recently have been largely ok. Anyway, here are the pics. Hop you enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment