Thursday, January 23, 2014

Earnur/Captain of Gondor Conversion

OMG! An update!
I'm sure you have all been waiting with bated breath for a new update ;) Been very busy for several months and have not put a lot of time into minis or battles, but I finally finished (largely) my CoG/Earnur conversion I first mentioned here: conversion. It was fun, and nice to see once I finished, so hoping that will prompt me to start doing more, more regularly.



Pictures taken with my phone, but they turned out better than I anticipated. The skin is Dwarf Flesh, the cloth is the black primer with Adeptus Battle Grey highlights, the leather (gloves, boots, belts) is Charadon Granite. The armor is Boltgun Metal, washed with Badab Black, then with a light highlight of Boltgun Metal. The hilt and pommel of the swords as well as accents(?) on the scabbard are Shining Gold. The swordblade is Chainmail with a Badab Black wash. The hair is Scorched Brown with Bestial Brown highlights.
He didn't take long to paint once I actually sat down to do it. Hope you enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like sitting back and admiring a completed project to inspire the hobby motivation. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete