Friday, May 9, 2014

Eager Anticipation

Happy day, my GW order is showing "Out for Delivery" on the tracking system, so I can't wait to pick it up :) Once I do, I'll have to check out a couple of the finecast/resin models I ordered. Hopefully no bubbles/miscasts etc.
In other news, my Gwaihir model is approaching completion. I finished painting on the Scorched Brown the other day, and yesterday was mostly spent in highlighting. Not too much left, mainly the legs and the eyes, so hoping to have it basically finished this evening. Once I'm done I will try to get some pictures posted as well as the colors used. Not sure what I'll transition to next, but it sounds like the army I'll be facing will have a Harad focus, so I might look at working on some of those models. Thanks for reading and have a good day, and I'll post updates later.

No comments:

Post a Comment